Part time Retail Keyholder – Manhattan Beach, CA
High end sustainable childrenswear & womenswear brand that manufactures in Downtown Los Angeles is looking for a Part Time Retail Key Holder for our retail location. We have been in business for 13 years and Manhattan Beach, CA is where our flagship store resides. We are the 1st eco focused store in Manhattan Beach and we enjoy bringing eco conscious living and eco products and clothing to the community.
We are looking for someone special. Someone who understands that without your customers you don’t have a business. Someone that naturally just cares for people in general, a skill that cannot be taught. Someone who wants to be a part of a dynamic, hard working team that sets out each and every day to do right by people and to do their small part to look out for our environment.
- Candidate must have prior key holder experience in a retail environment
- Ideally retail sales experience with high end apparel
- Experience with childrenwear and childrens products a plus
- Must be a hard worker, self motivated, driven and can self manage
- Candidate must be good with children and enjoy being with them
- Experience with Shopify POS a plus
- Experience with inventory management
- Experience with working with a team dynamic environment
- Experience with opening & closing procedures
- Flexible schedule is a plus
- Of course candidate should themselves be passionate about recycling, eco products and being a part of a growing eco company
** please include a cover letter with your resume and tell us about your retail experience and a little about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design Assistant - Part Time - Redondo Beach,CA
We are currently seeking someone dynamic to join our team. This position will be 2 days a week. Seeking someone with a background in apparel making who is looking to be part of a growing brand. This position works closely with our design team facilitating & preparing styles to be ready for production.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
After garments are developed this position assists with fittings and final specs, implementing all details into our spec sheets and preparing them for production. This candidate helps with all pre production details i.e. cut tickets, trim management and spec sheets.
Candidate must have at least 2 years in apparel design or manufacturing environment.
Ideal candidate has experience with domestic production
Degree in fashion design, production management or product development
Must be highly organized and able to go with the flow as each days tasks can be different
Must be photoshop & illustrator fluent
Work well in team environment but also independently
Must be capable of multi tasking and managing many details at once
Personal passion for living a holistic & eco conscious life
If this sounds like you and you would like to be a part of an eco company as it grows please apply.