KENDALL THE KALE by Oli & Carol
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• All products are handmade taking into account every little detail. As each piece is unique, the products can present variations in shape and color.
• Hand painted with food pigments.
• Biodegradable and ecological.
• Can be used as a teether, bath set or decorative object!
• Soft and flexible, easy to grip and chewable.
• Stimulates the baby's senses and calms the gums during the teething process.
• Completely hygienic and free of bacteria. Our designs do not have holes to prevent the appearance of mold.
• Totally safe for the little ones, this is certified by Bureau Veritas.
• Free of PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines.
• Socially responsible. Oli & Carol educates children at Baba Jodh Sachiyar School in North India.
• The products are designed in Barcelona and produced by hand in Morocco.
WITHIN UNITED STATES
Free On Orders Over $100
Orders under $100 calculated by weight at checkout
Free On Orders Over $200
Orders under $200 calculated by weight at checkout
Free On Orders Over $250
Orders under $250 calculated by weight at checkout
Fun baby gift for my health conscious friend!
Questions? Call customer service
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm PST
Free shipping on US domestic orders over $100
Free shipping on Canadian orders over $200
Free shipping on International orders over $250